Customer Service Representative
The SASSI Institute is seeking a Customer Service Representative to support our growing infrastructure. A successful candidate must have proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative. Strong telephone skills, active listening skills, and excellent communication and presentation skills. The ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage time effectively, and work as member of a team are qualities best suited for the position, as well as working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite applications required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using departmental Standard Operating Procedures manuals and documentation
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Generate sales leads that develop into new customers
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
This is a full-time position, working Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm. Includes benefits and reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
To Apply: Please email cover letter, resume and references to HR@sassi.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.