Junior Account Executive
The SASSI Institute is seeking an entry-level Junior Account Executive to join our team and focus on supporting clinicians by promoting the use of SASSI instruments. The SASSI Institute develops and licenses psychological questionnaires that can identify people who may have a substance use disorder. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of substance use disorders, mental health, and related complications, and be passionate about helping people.
- Associate’s degree in a related field preferred
- Advanced training and education in substance use screening/treatment preferred, but not required
- Ability to learn SASSI instruments, screening for substance use disorders and related health issues
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute business plans to achieve quarterly and annual goals
- Generate new leads and qualify potential customers
- Showcase SASSI products and provide presentations (some travel required)
- Answer customer questions and resolve product issues
- Build relationships with key decision-makers
- Track and report on sales activities
Work Environment and Compensation
- Full-time position with some travel that would initially be limited to the state of Indiana
- Includes full benefits package and reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer
- Annual Salary $40,000, commensurate with experience, plus potential for bonuses
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of substance use screening measures
- Chance to make a difference in the lives of people struggling with addiction
To Apply: Please email cover letter, resume and references to HR@sassi.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.