Available December 1st, 2020
The Adolescent SASSI-A3 has some exciting new features to offer:
- A brief new scale, Prescription Drug (Rx), was added to accurately identify individuals likely to be abusing prescription medications.
- Validated against the DSM-5 criteria for diagnosing substance use disorders.
- Distinguishes likely Substance Use Disorder (SUD) from other psychological disorders: The SASSI-A3 can accurately identify the presence and the absence of SUD, even when other psychological symptoms are present.
- New subtle items were added to reflect current teen alcohol & drug use patterns and questions were updated to use contemporary teen verbiage.
- Additional face valid items to identify symptoms represented in the DSM-5 diagnostic criteria.
The Adolescent SASSI-A3 will be available in the following formats: Paper & Pencil and SASSI Online.
Contact us today for more information!
The Adolescent SASSI-A2 will be available only while supplies last after 12-01-2020