The SASSI Institute is committed to protecting your privacy. We make every reasonable effort to safeguard any information that we collect. We hope your online experience is enjoyable and secure knowing that we use industry standard safeguards to protect confidentiality and to restrict the transfer of your personal data a from unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure. We ensure appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards involving the use of our website. However, due to the design of the Internet and other factors outside of our control, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
When you elect to set up an account for the use of our SASSI online questionnaires we collect information for the purpose of setting up that account. When registering with SASSI online you provide name, credentials, user ID, account password, employer, e-mail address, fax and phone numbers, physical address and IP address information. The provision of this information is voluntary. This information is used internally and will only be used as described below.
How we use your information:
- We use the information you provide to fulfill your order and to communicate with you about it.
- We may use your email address or phone numbers to communicate with you about product information, and/or website changes.
- We may use your information in the course of performing administrative, technical, or other functions that help us manage our site and deliver new functionality to you.
- The IP address information is logged only for security purposes to be used in the event of illegal or malicious use of the site.
- In the event of an asset sale, merger, restructuring, reorganization, liquidation or similar transaction we may transfer information to the successor company.
- Information is collected through cookies and used for session management. We do not use this information to track your visits to other websites or to gather demographic information about you.
Credit Card Security:
We chose to set up our payment so that your information will be as secure as possible. Credit Card information is entered through a third party virtual merchant credit card vendor, Stripe, which is subject to their privacy policies and security measures which are available on their website.
Customer Record Security:
We have used state of the art secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology to safeguard all sensitive information. When the information leaves your web browser it is encrypted and remains so throughout storage.
Disclosure of information collected:
We do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise distribute to any entity or organization the individual information our customers provide when placing an order. We do reserve the right to release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to 1): comply with the law; 2) enforce or apply the terms of any agreement with The SASSI Institute; or 3) protect the rights, property, or safety of The SASSI Institute, our customers, or others.
To contact us with any concerns regarding our Privacy Statement please contact our Security Officer at 800.726.0526.
If you choose to visit our website your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Statement including limitations on damages and application of the law of the state of Indiana.
Links to other, Third Party websites
We may provide links on our website to third party sites we think you may be interested in or find helpful. These sites are independent from the www.sassi.com or www.sassionline.com sites and have their own separate privacy policies. When you visit the third party site you are subject to their privacy policies and agreements and not ours.